Serve at Calvary and in the community.
Make a difference in the world that God made by volunteering at any time. We have opportunities for you to join us in service in-person and on-campus throughout the week (while doing so safely under Covid-19 restrictions). You can also serve the church and community online on the weekend and throughout the week. We are able to offer you one-on-one coaching or small group training, while adhering to safe physical distancing guidelines of online via video conferencing.
Join a ministry team:
- Faith Formation Ministry: teach classes or facilitate small group ministry
- Lay Care Ministry: visit those who are homebound or in recovery from an illness or surgery
- Parish Nurse Ministry: provides education, including CPR; health counseling, patient advocacy, help with referrals, a health screening team, emergency response team, and facilitates the development of support groups. This ministry seeks to promote understanding of the relationship between faith and help.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry: learn how to knit prayer shawls and blankets to give to those in need of comfort and prayer
- Worship Ministry: participate in worship services by becoming an usher, a reader, a sound board operator, an acolyte, or part of the altar preparations team
- Welcome Ministry: work with others to make sure our campus and organization are a welcoming community to all
- Music Ministry: modern instrumental and vocal ensemble group, women's choir, soloists, create a group
For information email Teresa.
Camp Treasured Station Leader
Station Leaders are the core of our Camp Treasured experience! These are the people who prepare and teach the material, scripted for them in our station leader manuals, as they show God's love in Jesus to the kids who attend our camp! Each station is only 20 minutes in length but their impact will last a lifetime! Our stations include:
Bible Adventures- teaches the Bible point each day in a hands-on, experiential way. Kids will connect the unforgettable Bible experiences to real life.
Imagination Station- repeats the Bible point every day through exciting experiments that connect to the day's Bible point and story. Each day kids get a fun science gizmo to take home and enjoy!
Vine Dining Snacks- any Vacation Bible School would not be complete with an exciting snack time. Kids will make a creative and great tasting snack that reinforces the Bible point.
Jungle Crafts- is a fun, creative time where kids use their hands and minds to make keepsakes that will remind them of the day's Bible Point and their time at Camp Treasured!
Kids will rotate through each station. The time of the station can be adjusted to the station leader's availability!
We are seeking adults to facilitate a station for at least 1 day either in the morning or afternoon during the weeks of June 21-25 and June 28-July 2. All materials, a script, and the station manual will be provided.