Serve at Calvary and in the Community
Make a difference in the world that God made.
Volunteer at any time.
One-on-one coaching or small group training is provided.
Join a ministry team:
- Faith Formation Ministry: teach classes or facilitate small group ministry
- Lay Care Ministry: visit those who are homebound or in recovery from an illness or surgery
- Parish Nurse Ministry: provides education, including CPR; health counseling, patient advocacy, help with referrals, a health screening team, emergency response team, and facilitates development of support groups. This ministry seeks to promote understanding of the relationship between faith and help.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry: learn how to knit prayer shawls and blankets to give to those in need of comfort and prayer
- Worship Ministry: participate in worship services by becoming an usher, a reader, a sound board operator, an acolyte, or part of the altar preparations team
- Welcome Ministry: work with others to make sure our campus and organization are a welcoming community to all
- Music Ministry: modern instrumental and vocal ensemble group, women's choir, soloists, create a group
For information contact Teresa at email@example.com