Connect with God and others in Authentic Relationships
Christian faith formation is a lifelong journey.
Preschool through sixth grade learn Bible stories through hands-on learning activities, rotating through stations over a 4-week period that include games, art, science, and more! Register your child using the Children & Youth Registration Form. All students begin and end in the Fellowship Hall.
Faith Formation for Youth
- Confirmation classes for seventh and eighth graders meet regularly on Wednesday evenings, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Middle School students meet for fellowship events with their peers as well as special Middle School Family Fun Events
- Register your student using the Children & Youth Registration Form (this form) and the medical release form.
Faith Formation for Adults
A variety of classes will be offered this year for adults, including:
Sunday Morning Adult Forum: 10:30 a.m. Gathering Room East
Starting December 1, join us in Adult Forum as we move through Advent, looking at the beloved classic A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. The story of Ebenezer Scrooge is one of hope, redemption, and transformation, a fitting study for the season of Advent and Christmas. Related devotional booklets for Advent “God Bless Us, Everyone,” are available in the narthex, starting today.
Small Group Ministry
- Starting Point Small Groups - 8 sessions/8 weeks.
Not sure about what you believe? Struggling with healthy doubts? Giving Church A Second Chance? Looking to jumpstart your faith and relationship with God? Starting Point is for you!
Starting Point is an 8-week small group experience where you can discuss the questions or concerns you have about faith. Your curiosities and your doubts are welcome into the conversation. If you’re interested in joining the next group, please email Pastor Hand at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office, 858-755-2855.
- Bible Explorers - Wednesdays, Gathering Room West, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
It is never too late to join us!
Do you have a desire to dig deeper into what the Bible teaches? Here is your chance.
We have great discussion and insights as we unearth new treasures every week. We are currently discussing 2 Corinthians.
There is fellowship, sharing and caring time, and of course – treats.
- Joyful Bible Belles - first and third Thursdays, 10 am, Gathering Room West.
- Faith Connections Small Groups