Connect with God and others in Authentic Relationships
Christian faith formation is a lifelong journey.
Preschool through sixth grade learn Bible stories through hands-on learning activities, rotating through stations over a 4-week period that include games, art, science, and more! Register your child using the Children & Youth Registration Form. All students begin and end in the Fellowship Hall.
Faith Formation for Youth
- Confirmation classes for seventh and eighth graders meet regularly on Wednesday evenings, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Middle School students meet for fellowship events with their peers as well as special Middle School Family Fun Events
- Register your student using the Children & Youth Registration Form (this form) and the medical release form.
Faith Formation for Adults
A variety of classes will be offered this year for adults, including:
Sunday Morning Adult Forum: 10:30 a.m. Gathering Room East
Join us at 10:30 a.m. in the Gathering Room East as we discuss, Americans are More Lonely Than Ever Before!, with Bill Hildebrand.
On March 1, Pat Sweeney starts a four-week series with Questions of Holy Week: Those Asked in the Upper Room.
Small Group Ministry
- Starting Point Small Groups - 8 sessions/8 weeks.
Not sure about what you believe? Struggling with healthy doubts? Giving Church A Second Chance? Looking to jumpstart your faith and relationship with God? Starting Point is for you!
Starting Point is an 8-week small group experience where you can discuss the questions or concerns you have about faith. Your curiosities and your doubts are welcome into the conversation. If you’re interested in joining the next group, please email Pastor Hand at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office, 858-755-2855.
- Bible Explorers - Wednesdays, Gathering Room West, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. On hiatus for two weeks; we will resume on March 11.
It is never too late to join us!
Do you have a desire to dig deeper into what the Bible teaches? Here is your chance.
We have great discussion and insights as we unearth new treasures every week.
There is fellowship, sharing and caring time, and of course – treats.
We are currently discussing Exodus. It is a great book of stories, history, and lessons about God. It is a critical basis for all that we find in the New Testament and in our Christian beliefs. What must it have been like? Four-hundred years as slaves, spared by the angel of death, chased by one of the best armies in existence, wandering for forty years in the desert, eating bug secretions, striking rocks for water, no maps, and led by a guy with a speech impediment.
- Joyful Bible Belles - first and third Thursdays, 10 am, Gathering Room West. Our Joyful Bible Belles are studying the book of Esther: the story of how one woman made a difference in the lives of many simply by doing what she knew was right. We are on chapters three and four, and it is not too late to join us. Meet in the Gathering Room West. Facilitated by Carole Hildebrand.
- Faith Connections Small Groups